The ISID Council reflects the broad range of disciplines and interests represented in the field of infectious diseases. Council members are expected to participate in the activities of ISID through sub-committees and to actively promote the Society and its programs through their regional and local contacts. Candidates from all backgrounds and regions of the world are welcomed. Learn about ISID's governance with details on how council members are selected. If you would like to submit an application, click here.
Instructions: Please submit a short statement of interest, a letter of recommendation and a CV by following the steps below:
- Click on "Login" on the dark blue bar below
- Create a new user account by clicking on the "New User" link below the email field
- Fill out your profile and be sure to click "Save". You will be automatically returned to the Homepage
- Now click on "Submission" on the dark blue bar
- Click "Add New" to create your submission
- Complete the submission form then "Save and Submit"
- Your submission will appear as complete on the submission page
- An email confirmation will be sent to you when your submission is completed
The deadline for submission is April 15, 2022 at 12pm (EST).