The 19th International Congress on Infectious Diseases (ICID) brings together over 2,000 infectious disease professionals from around the world. It is a wonderful chance to connect with your colleagues to share knowledge, create new ideas and start collaborations. We have compiled a list of coffee shops within walking distance to the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre where you can grab a coffee with your new colleagues and friends!
« All News
7 Places to Grab Coffee with Your New Colleague at the 19th ICID
February 04, 2020
- Acme Bar & Coffee located in the Suria KLCC and the Troika next to KLCC
- Urbean Avenue serves one of the best coffees in KL. It is located opposite KLCC
- San Francisco Coffee KLCC Tower 3, Part of Level 6, Menara 3 Petronas
- Atelier Coffee X Kitchen Bukit Bintang, Lot 2.75, Level 2, Pavilion Shopping Centre
- VCR located at 2 Jln Galloway in in the old neighborhood of Pudu.
- Aku Café & Gallery No.8, 1 Floor, (Jalan Panggong) in Chinatown
- Leaf & Co Café inside the Mingle Hostel located at 53 Jalan Sultan in Chinatown