Join us for a one-hour online webinar, presented by leading experts and the editors of IJID One Health, the open-access journal of the International Society for Infectious Diseases. This workshop promises to provide invaluable insights into the intersection of infectious diseases, animal health, human health, and the environment through a One Health lens.
• Webinar Introduction (5 minutes)
• Understanding Bat-Borne Virus Spillover in Southern Africa: A One Health Approach with Professor Wanda Markotter, Centre for Viral Zoonoses, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Pretoria, South Africa (20 minutes)
• Beyond MPOX: Viewing Poxviruses Through a One Health Lens with Professor Alessandra Scagliarini, the University of Bologna, Department of Specialized Diagnostics and Experimental Medicine, Bologna, Italy (20 minutes)
• Journal Insights with IJID One Health's Editor-in-Chief Dr. Lucille Blumberg (5 minutes)
• Interactive Q&A moderated by Dr. Jennifer Bloodgood, Assistant Professor of Practice Public & Ecosystem Health Department of Public & Ecosystem Health Cornell University (10 minutes)
This webinar is designed for researchers, healthcare professionals, students, and anyone passionate about the critical intersection of infectious diseases, human health, and environmental health.
• Megan Sclater, Marketing Manager
• Andrew Miller, Executive Publisher