BECOME A MEMBER OF ISID
Membership is free
Connect with over 90,000 colleagues from around the world who are creating and sharing the knowledge necessary to prevent, investigate, and manage infectious diseases, when and where it matters most.
Join and receive our regular newsletter, ISID News, which includes updates on our programs, meetings and other activities including:
- ProMED – the Society’s participatory global infectious diseases surveillance network.
- The International Journal of Infectious Diseases – our official, open-access publication.
- Research grants and fellowships.
- The International Congress on Infectious Diseases and International Meeting on Emerging Diseases and Surveillance, plus associated travel grants.
- A Guide to Infection Control in the Healthcare Setting – an online, open-access resource on the management of nosocomial infections and the development of infection control programs.