BECOME A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES (ISID)
Connect with over 80,000 colleagues from around the world who are creating and sharing the knowledge necessary to prevent, investigate, and manage infectious diseases, when and where it matters most.
Join and receive our monthly newsletter, which includes updates on all of our programs, meetings and other activities including:
- The Program for Monitoring Emerging Diseases (ProMED) – our signature global infectious diseases surveillance network
- The ISID Knowledge Exchange & E-Learning Platform (IKEEP) - our open-access online education resource
- The Guide to Infection Control in the Healthcare Setting – our online, open-access resource on the management of nosocomial infections and the development of infection control program
- The International Journal of Infectious Diseases (IJID) – our official, open-access publication
- Research grants and fellowships
- The International Congress on Infectious Diseases (ICID)
- The International Meeting on Emerging Diseases and Surveillance (IMED)
Membership is free and open to all interested in the field of infectious diseases and public health.